Adorned with sprigs of foliage and colourful minibeasts, the Meadow design on this Lovable Babygrow showcases hand-painted illustrations inspired by the rich botanical heritage of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. We've crafted this long-sleeved baby sleepsuit from super-soft and durable organic cotton, ensuring it is kinder to delicate newborn skin. The popper fastenings on the front, with a single brass-coloured popper for spotting where to pop first, allow for easy dressing and nappy changes. Discover more in our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection.
Product code: BGS302
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Nature-inspired print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Sizes up to 12 months: Integrated fold-back scratch mitts
- Double-layered cosy feet
- Printed back label
- Cut4cloth: Designed to fit over cloth nappies
- Looking for a new baby gift or baby shower gift? Coordinates with our matching Kew Gardens Lovely 2 Pack Muslin and Kew Gardens Dungaree Gift Set
- PLEASE NOTE: The all over print continues onto the back of this sleepsuit
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.