Featuring a hand-painted Hot House illustration designed exclusively with the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, the print on our brand-new Natalia Dress is inspired by the rich botanical heritage of the gardens. Kids will love spotting George the Chinese Water Dragon hiding among the leaves! We've crafted this kids' summer dress from our new 100% organic cotton double-cloth crepe fabric with a fun-tiered shape, making it wonderfully floaty and lightweight for warm-weather adventures. Discover more in our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection.
Also, from our Recycle Me range, this dress has been designed to be circular and is certified by the Circular Textiles Foundation as fully recyclable. So once it can no longer be worn, passed on, handed down or patched up, scan the QR code on its care label to learn how it can be recycled and save Earth's precious resources!
Product code: DRS334
- Made from Organic Cotton Double Cloth Crepe
- Nature-inspired print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Tiered design
- Pretty square neckline
- Short cap sleeves
- Wood-effect button fastenings on the back
- Sizes from 18 months: Two handy pockets
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Certified 100% Recyclable by Circular Textiles Foundation
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771