Come and take a look at the magical skies above in our all-new black and white Magic Skies designs. The perfect ready-to-go present for celebrating a new arrival, this 3-piece baby gift set is crafted from 100% unbelievably soft organic cotton and produced using no harmful chemicals - kinder to delicate skin and kinder to the planet too! Featuring a collection of our most-loved pieces for babies and is beautifully presented in a coordinating organic cotton drawstring bag.
Available for just 29 GBP (worth 37 GBP), we want to make organic cotton accessible to everyone, so even more little ones can enjoy super soft Frugi loveliness!
The long-sleeved babygrow is fully poppered for easy dressing, with a single brass coloured popper to help new parents easily spot where to pop first. With double-layered cosy feet to protect their tiny toes, this baby sleepsuit has fold-back scratch mitts on the cuffs to help prevent any scrapes to little noses.
With a delightful rainbow and sun printed design on the front, the coordinating short-sleeved body has a clever envelope neckline that easily opens up so that it can be pulled down the body instead of over the head, great for making mucky messes more manageable. Phew!
And for the perfect finishing touch, the matching knotted hat completes the set!
PLEASE NOTE: Remove when baby is sleeping
Gift Set Features:
• All made from oh-so-soft Organic Cotton Interlock, ideal for delicate new baby skin
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the babygrow cuffs for a great fit
• Printed back labels for extra comfort
• Cut4cloth: Designed to fit over cloth nappies
• Coordinating products available: See our Magic Skies collection
• Bag: WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to long cords. Strangulation hazard.
• KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock
Product code: GSS206
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771