Bring on summer holiday adventures and days spent at the beach - or splashing about in the pool - with our sporty Runa Swimsuit. Ideal for helping to protect your mini beachcomber from the sun's harmful rays, this kids' swimsuit has a high neckline and long sleeves to keep their elbows and neck covered and protected. Plus, we've added a zip fastening on the front for less time spent dressing and more time splashing about in the waves. Features our new Mussels Seashells print perfect for pairing with our coordinating Harbour Swim Hat and Boscastle Board Shorts.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swimsuit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Sun Safe Set for kids!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Gusset Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• In a colourful Mussel Seashells all over print
• Stretchy elastic around the leg openings for a comfy fit
• Super soft mesh lining in the gusset for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swimming costume!
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester
Product code: SWS208
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.