Whatever they discover when exploring along the riverside in the great outdoors, our Elias Raglan Top will ensure that they are warm and cosy all day long. We've made this long-sleeved kids' top from organic cotton, making it amazingly soft and gentle next to the skin - with no nasty chemicals. And the stretchy rib neckband and cuffs have a touch of elastane for a comfy fit that will help lock in the warmth on cooler days. Featuring an adventure-themed print and embroidery, your kid will love spotting all the characters, including the beaver who has wandered onto the back! Pair with our Expedition Trousers to create a ready-for-anything outfit.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Product code: TTA248
- Main: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Neckband & Cuffs: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib and 5% stretchy Elastane for added comfort
- Soft, warm and kind to delicate skin
- In a grey marl with contrasting deep sea blue raglan sleeves, bonfire orange cuffs and a pear green neckband
- Explore-themed print and embroidery details
- Sizes 18 months to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the front for easy dressing
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.