Rainy days are no match for our waterproof Puddle Buster Coat! Inspired by the '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places, this new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Made with recycled plastic bottles, this coat pairs perfectly with our matching Puddle Buster Wellies to create the perfect set for your little one's adventures. Every purchase from our supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 20 plastic bottles to make our 5-6 years Puddle Buster Coat!
Product code: RCA107
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Waterproof rating of 10,000HH
- Fully welded seams
- Fluorocarbon free
- In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired all over print
- Body and hood lined with a super soft and snuggly Recycled Polyester Fleece in a contrasting fjord green
- Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
- Zip fastening with chin guard
- Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
- Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
- Elasticated cuffs
- Reflective print details
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
- Handy hanging loop
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.