Spot the fishes swimming around the hem of our brand-new Dea Dress. We've crafted this long-sleeved dress for babies and toddlers from soft and durable organic cotton, making it perfect for exploring the riverside and playing at the park. The blue and white stripe creates a classic design, whilst the fun beaver character appliqué on the front (with its very own knitted bobble hat and fluffy cheeks!) adds a splash of fun to everyday adventures. Plus, the elasticated waist and cuffs ensure an extra comfy fit, and the poppers on the back allow for speedy dressing in the morning.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Discovery Top!
Product code: DRA233
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Soft and gentle against delicate skin
- In a blue stripe design
- Beaver appliqué on the front
- Embroidered fish along the skirt hem
- Elasticated waist and cuffs - great for keeping the warmth in and a comfortable fit!
- Light gathers on the front and back
- Popper fastenings at the back of the neck for easy dressing
- PLEASE NOTE: The stripe design continues onto the back of this dress
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.