Designed for play, built to last. These 2-in-1 Reversible Pull Ups are two pairs of trousers rolled into one snuggly package, with a fun riverlands-inspired print on one side and a bright marigold orange stripe on the other. We've crafted these trousers for babies and toddlers from organic cotton, making them wonderfully soft, warm and durable - with no nasty chemicals! Plus, the touch of stretchy elastane in the extendable rib waistband creates a comfy fit, ready for their growth spurts. Pair with our coordinating Discovery Top, and don't forget to pop on our Snuggle Fleece or Easy On Ted Fleece Jumper on cooler days.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Product code: PUA206
- Main: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Waistband: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib and 5% stretchy Elastane for a comfy fit
- Super-soft, cosy and gentle against delicate skin
- Reversible design! Beavers all over print and marigold orange stripe with frog embroidered patch pocket
- Grow with me: Extendable and elasticated waistband
- Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 3 years are designed to fit over cloth nappies
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock & 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane Rib
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.