Little nature-enthusiasts will love discovering the surprises hidden under the cuffs of these brand-new Fold Over Socks. With a colourful character design this pack of baby and toddler socks are perfect for keeping their tiny toes warm and snuggly on everyday adventures. We've crafted them with organic cotton, making them super-soft and gentle against the skin - with no nasty chemicals. The stretchy rib cuffs will help to keep them in place, and the flat seams across the toes make for comfy explorations without irritation.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Product code: AXSO031
- Made with 90% Organic Cotton, 8% Polyamide and 2% stretchy Elastane
- Soft, cosy and kind to the skin
- Frog: In a blue and white stripe with contrasting camper blue cuffs and pear green heels and toes
- Beaver: In a camper blue with contrasting pacific aqua cuffs and bonfire orange heels and toes
- Fold-over tops with fish or fly designs underneath
- Stretchy mock rib cuffs for a great fit
- Flat seams across the toes for extra comfort
- Handy 2-pack
- GOTS Made with Organic Materials
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Material: 90% Organic Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.